The Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the Central Teacher Eligibility Test from 16th December 2022 to 13th January 2023. Now candidates should know that CBSE will announce the CTET Cut Off Marks 2023 which are going to be released online after the announcement of the Result. This List shows the Category Wise CTET Qualifying Marks 2023 which every candidate should secure so that they can become eligible for teaching in Schools. This exam is of two types called Paper 1 for Junior Classes and Paper 2 for Senior Classes.
Each applicant should check his or her CTET Cut Off Marks 2023 Paper 1, 2 to check whether you have qualified for the exam or not. Moreover, every applicant belongs to different types of category so this means that CTET Qualifying Marks 2023 SC/ST/ EWS will vary for each category. If any candidate manages to secure more than these scores then he or she will become eligible to get the Certificate from the board using which you can become eligible for the Teacher Post. As per official notification, CTET Passing Marks 2023 for General category are 55%, for OBC, 50%, for SC/ST it is 40% and so on. Find the complete table of Category Wise CTET Cut Off Marks 2023 here in this article.
Now as the result is out, major role ahead will be played by the Cut Off Marks. We have mentioned the previous Paper 1, 2 Cut Off Marks alongwith Expected Cut Off Marks.
- CTET Cut Off Marks 2023
- CTET Qualifying Marks 2023 All India
- Ctet.nic.in Cut Off Marks 2023
- CTET Passing Marks 2023
- Previous Central TET Cut Off Marks
- Instructions to Check CTET Cut Off 2023 Paper 1 and 2
- Expected CTET Cut Off Marks 2023 Paper 1, 2
- Ctet.nic.in Cut Off Marks 2023 OBC, SC, ST, PWD, UR
- Q&A on CTET Qualifying Marks 2023
CTET Cut Off Marks 2023
CBSE in alliance with NTA conducted the Central Teacher Eligibility Test from December 2022 to January 2023 in multiple shifts for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Lakhs of candidates from various shifts after doing intense studies. Now candidates must be waiting for the result so that they can get to know about the marks and then further see whether they have qualified for the exam or not. Applicants who manage to score more than CTET Passing Marks 2023 get TET Pass Certificate which helps you further in getting a Teacher Job. Applicants from different categories have different CTET Cut Off Marks 2023 which you must ensure that you scored otherwise you will not get qualified in the exam.
However, it is to inform you that the cut off list category wise is released after the result is announced and after that you can compare your marks with the cut off. For the reference of candidates, we have mentioned the Previous and Expected CTET Cut Off here with which you can get the idea that how many marks are required to get the certificate.
Now as the CTET Exam is over, so all the candidates are praying that they get good marks in the exam to get qualified for the certificate.
CTET Qualifying Marks 2023 All India
|Exam||CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Benefit of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||Paper 1 (Junior Level) and Paper 2 (Senior Level)|
|Exam Date||16 December to 13 January 2023|
|Effective in||All India|
|CTET Result Date||January 2023|
|TET Certificate||After announcement of Result|
|CTET Qualifying Marks 2023 All India||50% Marks|
|Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|Article Put In||Official Cut Off Marks|
As we know, Qualifying Marks are important in every exam which every applicant needs to score for getting eligible to get a certificate. The Certificate is issued by the CBSE Board to those candidates who have scored more than CTET Qualifying Marks 2023. The Validity of Certificate is active for lifetime and once you get the certificate, you can join the vacancy for Teacher Post in any Government and Private school. Moreover, Cut Off Marks or Passing Marks are usually announced after the CTET Result 2023 is declared which is expected to be released by the second week of February 2023.
Ctet.nic.in Cut Off Marks 2023
- The Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the CBSE Board to check the eligibility of applicants for Junior and Senior Teacher.
- This Test is of two types known as Paper 1 and Paper 2 and each paper consists of 150 Questions for 150 Marks.
- Each Applicant needs to score more than 50% Marks which means that those who score more than 75-80 Marks.
- Once you scored more than above mentioned marks, you will become eligible for the Teacher Vacancy.
- Another Name given to Qualifying Marks in CTET Cut Off Marks 2023 which is published on ctet.nic.in.
- You can get to know about the Expected and Previous Ctet.nic.in Cut Off Marks in this post below.
CTET Passing Marks 2023
|Category||CTET Passing Marks 2023|
|Low Income Group (EWS)||45%|
Previous Central TET Cut Off Marks
|Category||Previous CTET Cut Off Marks (2019)|
Instructions to Check CTET Cut Off 2023 Paper 1 and 2
- First of all, ctet.nic.in has to be opened by the candidates.
- Second step is that you should open the result notification on the latest updates section.
- PDF file will open up where you will see the details regarding the Result.
- In the bottom of this file, you will see the Category Wise CTET Cut Off Marks 2023.
- Download this file and then compare the scores obtained by the cut off marks.
- So these are few instructions which candidates can follow in order to check CTET Cut Off 2023.
Expected CTET Cut Off Marks 2023 Paper 1, 2
|Category||CTET Cut Off marks 2023 (Paper 1)||CTET Cut Off Marks 2023 (Paper 2)|
|General||80-85 Marks||85-90 Marks|
|OBC||75-80 Marks||80-85 Marks|
|SC||65-70 Marks||70-75 Marks|
|ST||65-70 Marks||70-75 Marks|
|EWS||75-80 Marks||80-85 Marks|
|PwD||55-60 Marks||60-65 Marks|
Ctet.nic.in Cut Off Marks 2023 OBC, SC, ST, PWD, UR
Q&A on CTET Qualifying Marks 2023
CTET Cut Off List 2023 is published after the result is announced.
Use the ctet.nic.in Website to Check the Teacher Eligibility Test Result.
CTET Qualifying Marks 2023 for General Category are 60% Marks.