The Indian Post has announced the GDS Recruitment 2023 (Gramin Dak Sevak), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak in 23 circles across the country. According to the official Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023, there are a total of 40889 vacancies and the application process will start on 27 January 2023. All the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will need to apply for these posts before the last date which is 16 February 2023. All the candidates who would have applied for the post will then be ranked according to the marks scored by them in their 10th class and then the top-ranking candidates will be allotted the posts.
There is no examination for the recruitment and the GDS Merit List 2023 will be released at a later date which is yet to be announced. The candidates who are recruited will then be called for document verification after which they will receive details regarding their postings. All the information regarding the GDS Recruitment 2023 is available on the official website of Indian Post, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
GDS Recruitment 2023
The Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 has started and all the eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website of India Post. The Gramin Dak Sevak will be working in departmental offices and they will have to fulfil all the duties assigned to them by the Postmaster and Sub Postmaster. The GDS Recruitment 2023 will be done on the basis of marks secured by them in their 10th class and there is no entrance test for these posts. All the candidates who are applying for these posts should be older than 18 years and younger than 40 years.
The candidates should read the official Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 202 carefully and ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Furthermore, the Indian Post will also provide reservation to the minority and backward communities. The candidates applying for reservation will need to provide a certificate in order to verify their claim. The applicants can find out all the related information regarding GDS Recruitment 2023 in the following article.
Candidates should know that Only 10 Days are left to Apply for GDS Bharti so all the 10th Pass eligible candidates are requested to fill the Online Form.
Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023
The Indian Post released the official notification for the GDS Recruitment 2023 on 27 January 2023. All the aspirants must go through the official Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 202 carefully to check that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. You can find out the important dates regarding Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|Name of Recruitment||Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body||India Post|
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak – GDS, Branch Post master BPM, Assistant Branch Post master ABPM|
|GDS Notification 2023||27 January 2023|
|Gramin Dak Sevak Application Date 2023||27 January 2023|
|Gramin Dak Sevak Application Last Date 2023||16 February 2023|
|Correction Window||17 February to 19 February 2023|
|GDS Eligibilty 2023||Class 10th|
|Page Referring To||Recruitment|
India Post Office GDS Application Form 2023 Link
|India Post GDS Notification 2023||Detailed Notification|
Circle Wise Posts
|Post Office GDS Registration Form 2023||Register Here|
Know Your Registration
|GDS Apply Online 2023||Apply Here|
|GDS Fee Payment 2023||Check Here|
|Helpdesk Update||Check Here|
Candidate Complaint Portal
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The Indian Post has released the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak in the official GDS Notification 2023.
- All the applicants must have passed their class 10th from a recognized board.
- They must also know how to use a computer and basic computer skills including MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Furthermore, the candidates must also know how to ride a bicycle as they may need to make deliveries of the post.
- The aspirants will need to provide certifications in order to validate their claims.
- If an applicant has any past experience then it will not be considered for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023.
- The aspirants will be ranked according to their categories and the marks secured by them in Class 10th and they will be recruited in accordance with their ranks.
GDS Salary 2023
The salaries of the recruited employees would be in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) along with Dearness Allowance. They will be paid according to the following categories.
|Branch Postmaster||Rs. 12,000/- to 29,380/-|
|Assistant Postmaster/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to 24,470/-|
Instructions to Apply Online For GDS Recruitment 2023 State Wise
The aspirants can apply online for the posts of GDS in accordance to their states. There is no need to send a hard copy of your application form to the India Post. The applicants can follow the steps given below in order to apply for the posts of GDS.
- The aspirants will first need to open the official website of India Post, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- On the left side of the homepage, you will see all the options related to the application process.
- You will first need to click on the icon ‘Registration’ in order to register yourself on the website.
- Here you will fill in all your details such as your name, category, educational qualifications and others.
- Then you will submit these details and apply for the GDS Recruitment 2023 from the homepage. Here you will need to select the circles in which you want to work and place them in an order of preference. Finally, you will need to submit the application fee if you are from unreserved category and are a male. All the reserved categories and females are exempted from the application fee.
- You should take a print out of the application form and keep it with you as it will be needed at the time of document verification.
Link to Apply Online For GDS Recruitment 2023
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Main Page Of KSP||KSP-ONLINE.IN|
QnA On GDS Recruitment 2023
No, there is no entrance exam for the GDS Recruitment 2023. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks scored by them in their class 10.
There are a total of 40889 vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak in 23 circles across the country.
You can apply for the post of GDS online on the official website of India Post by following the steps mentioned above.
9 thoughts on “GDS Recruitment 2023 – Gramin Dak Sevak Notification, Apply Online”
I am deaf Diparna Rajak.i am staying in West Bengal but I actually belong s from bankura.i am a 26year old.i had completed B.A from Calcutta University my family consists 8 members including me have….father,mama to death…
Poor family problems see feeling think it would be my husband deaf on income is very poor only Rs:150/-per months who work an wash n care has been laid off since march 2017…
My short term aim is to get in reputed company as like yours and my long term aim is good and respectable position in organization I always obey my parent and company manager.my jobs need to india post goverment jobs aim like..
I shall be thankful if kindly look into the matter and see that my husband money poor only….
Name= Diparna Rajak
I’m 12 th pass
I’m interested this JOB aims
sub District: Bankura,District: Bankura
state: West Bengal,pin 722146
India post goverment jobs to need
Hi sir..Madam Post office work have helping madam cell video Please
Number.6303516510 WhatsApp video call please
Yes if you register the GDS form and clear the exam. After pass the GDS you join the post of his choice.
What is the documents required of Indian post office
The pay you have already mentioned for GDS and BPM is gross or net . Is any DA or not
Hi heena kouser
I completed my B,A
What r doument
I am kavyashree online application hakidine BA (DED. _TCH) Complete agide But 10 th Sartificat mathra connceder madedaru
What is the criteria for selection
If you don’t have 90% above in class 10 don’t apply.. why wouldn’t they conduct exams for this. Its so unfair to based it on class 10 marks