The Karnataka Police Recruitment Board will soon conduct the written examination. The official notification will be released soon. Before applying for the post, it will be a great idea if you go through the Karnataka Police Constable Syllabus 2023 and the KSP Constable Exam Pattern 2023. Candidates who are preparing for the exam dates can prepare themselves by checking the exam Karnataka PC Syllabus 2023 and the exam pattern. To know more about the subject we have provided you with the detailed information on the KSP Constable Syllabus 2023 and the pattern. Also pay attention on the Karnataka Police SI Syllabus 2023.
As the exam date is about to be announced, all the candidates should start revision as per syllabus and then wait for the exam notice. Also try to become Physically Fit because after passing KSP Result, you will be called for Physical Exam.
- Karnataka Police Constable Syllabus 2023
- Karnataka State Police Selection Process 2023
- KSP Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- Karnataka State Police Constable Written Exam Syllabus 2023
- Karnataka Police Physical Test 2023 Constable/ SI Details
- Karnataka Constable/SI Physical Standard Test (PST)
- KSP PC Syllabus 2023
- Karnataka State Police Constable/SI Age Limit 2023
- Karnataka State PC/SI Educational Qualifications 2023
- KSP SI Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern (Paper 1)
- KSP SI Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern (Paper 2)
- KSP SI/Constable Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
- QNA For Karnataka State Police Constable, SI Syllabus 2023
Karnataka Police Constable Syllabus 2023
The Karnataka State Police will release the notification soon on ksp.karnataka.gov.in. The updated Karnataka Police Constable Syllabus 2023 will be provided in this article. Candidates can simply download and check the KSP PC Syllabus 2023 from this page. The KSP Recruitment Board has divided the selection tests in various Recruitment procedures that we have mentioned in this article. Check the KSP Exam Schedule 2023, pattern along with the physical standards in the article below.
Once you have given the exam with good preparation, you should wait for the release of KSP Answer Key 2023 in order to check your marks. If you want to know the process to use the answer key then kindly visit through this link.
The Exam Date is expected to be announced so this means that all of you should start your revision as per the syllabus and also try to give mock tests available online. Once you have good practice, you will get good marks in the exam which assures your selection further.
|Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Recruitment||KSP Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Notification release date||Coming soon|
|Application dates||Releasing soon|
|Medium of Exam||English and Kannada|
|Genre of Article||Syllabus|
|KSP Selection Process 2023||Written exam, Physical standard, Endurance test|
|Exam date||Release soon|
|Official portal||Ksp.karnataka.gov.in or ksp-recruitment.in|
Karnataka State Police Selection Process 2023
All the applicants have to clear these following stages in order to get selected for the vacancy in which they have applied. So make sure you have good preparation as per KSP PC Syllabus 2023 and Karnataka State Police Selection Process 2023. Applicants should have done the preparation as per syllabus and then clear these stages to get selected for the vacancy.
- Written exam
- Physical standard
- Medical test
- Document verification
- Personality Test
KSP Constable Exam Pattern 2023
The Karnataka State Police has provided the KSP Constable Exam Pattern 2023. The KSP Exam Schedule includes the pattern for the written exam and the endurance test and the physical standards. The KSP Constable Exam Pattern 2023 is mentioned in different categories under different tables below.
Karnataka State Police Constable Written Exam Syllabus 2023
Before going to the KSP Syllabus 2023 go through the Exam pattern first for better understanding.
|Exam Type||Content||Marks||Time Duration|
|Descriptive||Essay writing||20||90 minutes|
|—||Translation of sentence||20||—|
|Multiple choice questions||Indian History||100 for all||—|
|—||Indian Independence Movement||—||—|
- There will be two sections in the KSP Constable Exam Pattern 2023.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer for MCQs only.
- The exam will be for a time duration of 90 minutes that is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- OMR Sheet based Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper Mode for all the Applicants.
- Every applicant should prepare as per exam pattern above and then score good marks.
Karnataka Police Physical Test 2023 Constable/ SI Details
For Direct Male Candidates
|2 km Rum||10 minutes|
|Long Jump or High Jump||3.80 meters or 1.20 meters in 3 chances|
|Shot put (7.26 kg)||5.60 meters in 3 chances only|
For Female and Ex-Servicemen Candidates
|400 metres Rum||2 minutes|
|Long Jump orHigh Jump||2.50 meters or 0.90 meters in 3 chances|
|Shot put (4 kg)||3.75 meters in 3 chances only|
Karnataka Constable/SI Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Constable||Tribal Male||155 cm||86 cm (With 5 cm expansion)|
|Others||170 cm||75 cm (With 5 cm expansion)|
|Tribal Female||150 cm||45 kg|
|Others||158 cm||45 kg|
|Sub Inspector||Male||168 cm||86 cm (With 5 cm expansion)|
|In Service Male||168 cm||86 cm (With 5 cm expansion)|
|Ex-servicemen||86 cm (With 5 cm expansion)|
|Female||157 cm||45 kg|
KSP PC Syllabus 2023
The KSP PC Syllabus 2023 includes the one for the descriptive exam and the multiple choice questions. Read the following article to know about the KSP PC Syllabus 2023.
- Jumbled sentence
- Select the correct question tag
- Select the tense
- Phrase replacement
- Sentence improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Clever correct voice
- Match the following words
- Select the plural forms
- Error spotting
Multiple Choice Questions
- General politics
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Current affairs
- Budget and five year plan
- Scientific research
- National and International awards
- General knowledge
- Banking and Finance.
Karnataka State Police Constable/SI Age Limit 2023
|Post||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|Constable||18 years||25 years|
|Sub Inspector||21 years||28 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable to the Reserved Category of Applicants as per their category and rules defined by the KSP.
|Tribal Candidates||5 years|
Karnataka State PC/SI Educational Qualifications 2023
All the interested Applicants must have the KSP PC/SI Educational Qualifications 2023 as per details given below. Make sure you have all the certificates and original marksheets of your qualification because you will need them to prove in original in the Documentation Process.
|Post||KSP PC/SI Educational Qualifications 2023|
|Civil Reserve Police Constable, Armed Police Constable and Police Constable||SSLC or Equivalent Education is required to become eligible for these vacancies. Moreover, you must have qualified these exams from the recognized Board in Karnataka or in India.|
|Civil Police Constable||Minimum 12th Class with 45% or above marks are required from a Recognized Board or University in India with proper knowledge of Kannada Language.|
|Sub Inspector||Graduation such as BA, BCom, BSc or any other Degree is required to become eligible for the post of Sub Inspector in KSP.|
KSP SI Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern (Paper 1)
|KSP SI Syllabus 2023||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Essay Writing||01 Question||20 Marks|
|Summary Writing||01 Question||20 Marks|
|Bashantra Questions||01 Question||10 Marks|
|Total||03 Questions||50 Marks|
KSP SI Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern (Paper 2)
|KSP SI Syllabus 2023 Paper 2||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Mental Ability||75 Questions||75 Marks|
|Current Affairs||75 Questions||75 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
KSP SI/Constable Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
QNA For Karnataka State Police Constable, SI Syllabus 2023
- In what languages is the KSP Exam 2023 held?
- The KSP Exam 2023 is held in both English and Kannada language.
- Are diploma students eligible for the KSP Constable exam?
- Yes, the diploma students are eligible for the KSP Constable exam.
- What is the selection process for Karnataka Police Exam 2023?
- As a part of the KSP Selection Process 2023, all of you need to clear the Written Exam with scores above cut off, then you have to clear the Physical Test to finally proceed for DV Stage.
- Is there any negative marking in the KSP Exam 2023?
- Yes, Negative Marking is applicable as per Rules stated by KSP and you should mark the answer carefully to avoid deductions in your scores.
- What is the KSP Constable Syllabus 2023?
- The detailed Karnataka PC Syllabus 2023 is mentioned above in the article.
- What is the website to download Karnataka Police SI Syllabus?
- The website to download KSP Syllabus 2023 Sub Inspector is ksp.karnataka.gov.in.