On 7th May, the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for UG was administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). All Aspirants agree that this year’s NEET UG is Moderately Difficult, so the NEET UG Cut Off 2023 is likely to be similar to last years. There are basically two types of the NEET Undergraduate Cut Off 2023. First qualifying cut off and the second Admission cut-off. The NEET UG Cut Off 2023 MBBS BDS indicates the minimum score with which a candidate will not be admitted. The highest possible score a candidate must achieve is the NEET UG Qualifying Marks 2023. In this post we have discussed the expected cut off and the previous cut off of NEET UG Examination.
NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2023
NEET UG 2023 is the national level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate medical courses in India. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the exam on May 7, 2023 in pen and paper mode. The exam had 200 questions, out of which candidates had to attempt 180. The total marks were 720 and the marking scheme was +4 for correct answer and -1 for incorrect answer.
|Category Name||NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2023 (Expected)|
NEET UG Qualifying Marks 2023
- According to some sources, the expected NEET UG Cut Off 2023 for General category candidates is the 50th percentile, which means they have to score more than 50% of the Total Marks. For SC/ST/OBC and General-PH candidates, the expected neet.nta.nic.in UG Cut Off 2023 is the 40th and 45th percentile, Respectively, which means they have to score more than 40% and 45% of the total marks.
- The NTA will release the NEET UG Result 2023 and the qualifying cut off marks soon. The qualifying cut off marks are the minimum marks required to pass the exam. The qualifying cut off marks vary for different categories as shown in the table below.
|Category||NEET UG Qualifying Marks 2023|
|General and EWS||50 Percentage|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023 MBBS & BDS (Expected)
|Category Name||NEET UG Cut Off 2023 (Expected)||Qualifying Percentage|
|General/ EWS/ PWD||136-125||45%|
|Unreserved Category and EWS||725-140||50%|
|PWD / SC||120-107||35%|
NEET UG Previous Year Cut -Off Marks- Category Wise
The NTA will announce the official NEET UG Cut Off Marks 2023 and percentile along with the Result on its website. Candidates can check their scorecard and Rank by logging in with their Roll number and Date of Birth. Here are the Previous NEET UG Cut Off 2023 Category wise.
NEET UG Cut Off 2023 Government Colleges
- In 2023 Admission to 97,292 MBBS, 27,867 BDS, 52,719 AYUSH, 600 BVSc and AH seats, as well as 1204 AIIMS MBBS and 200 JIPMER MBBS Seats in 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER Institutes, will be granted based on the NEET UG Result 2023.
- The Admission neet.nta.nic.in UG Cut Off 2023 Government colleges are usually higher than Private colleges. The candidates who aspire to get admission to Government colleges should aim to score higher than the expected cut off marks.
- The expected cut off marks for Government colleges for different categories are given in the table below.
|Category||neet.nta.nic.in UG Cut Off 2023 (Expected)|
NEET UG Previous Year Cut Off Marks- MBBS & BDS
|Category||NEET Cut Off Marks 2022||Cut Off Marks 2021||Cut Off Marks 2020||Cut Off Marks 2019|
neet.nta.nic.in UG Cut Off 2023 Link
|NEET UG Cut Off 2023||Check Here|
Q&A On NEET UG Cut Off 2023
The final cut off will be released soon in upcoming days by the Authority on its official website.
The expected neet.nta.nic.in UG Cut Off 2023 marks of NEET Exam 2023 is mentioned above as category wise.
The qualifying marks for each and every category are different that are discussed above in the post.
The final and official Cut Off will be available on the official website at neet.nta.nic.in.