The Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot announced 19 new Districts and 3 new divisions for this election year. The Rajasthan Government announced the list of the new Districts in the Budget debate assembly. The CM has announced 3 new administrative divisions in addition to the existing seven. This move comes months before this year’s election and is seen as a supportive shot for the Congress by many experts. The Rajasthan New District List 2023 were mostly formed with the reshaping of the existing Jaipur and Jodhpur cities.
With the addition of these new Districts, Rajasthan now has the third highest number of districts. It is behind Uttar Pradesh which has 71 districts and Madhya Pradesh which has 53 districts. Rajasthan has the seventh highest population in the country and now it has announced Rajasthan New Map 2023. All the citizens can check out the article given below for all the information regarding the new Rajasthan Map 2023.
Rajasthan New District List 2023
The Rajasthan New District List 2023 has not been officially released by the Rajasthan Government but they have made the announcement of the addition of 19 new Districts to tujhe map of Rajasthan. Previously, the state had 33 districts and 7 administrative divisions. The new Districts have been added by reshaping the existing map of the Jaipur and Jodhpur cities. The capital of the state, Jaipur, has been divided into Jaipur North, Jaipur South, Dudu and Kotputli-Behror and Ajmer district has been divided into Ajmer, Kekri, and Beawar districts.
One of the factors which has influenced the separation of large cities into smaller districts is the increase in the crime rate. Out of the newly created districts, the demand for the Beawar district is almost 40 years old. However, the Rajasthan Government has not announced what will happen to the capital of the state. It is unclear which district of Jaipur will emerge as the capital of the newly shaped state of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan State New Map 2023
The Rajasthan State New Map 2023 has been updated by the Congress Government with the reshaping of many cities. The boundary map for the new Districts will soon be released by the Government of Rajasthan on the official website. The following table will give an overview of the Rajasthan State 2023 to the citizens.
|Chief Minister||Ashok Gehlot|
New Rajasthan Map 2023
The New Rajasthan Map 2023 will be released by the Rajasthan Government on all news portals. The new Districts have been added just months before the elections so that the government can gain the favour of the citizens. However, the opposition believes that the government has ignored any important factors in the creation of the new Districts and thus it will lead to inconvenience to the people of the state. The citizens can check the table given below for information related to new Rajasthan New District List 2023.
|Gangapur City||Sawai Madhopur|
|Neem ka Thana||Seekar|
The CM Ashok Gehlot has also announced the new administrative divisions – Sikar, Banswara and Pali in the state. This will help the government to provide adequate administration in the state and it is also expected to lower the crime rate in state. The decision to add the new Districts is a long awaited one however the government has not announced a proper roadmap for this. The citizens of the state will face many problems while adjusting to the new Administration policies of the state.
New Capital of Rajasthan 2023
- The New Capital of Rajasthan 2023 will be announced by the Rajasthan Government later on.
- It is difficult for the people to understand whether the Jaipur North or Jaipur South will serve as the capital of the state.
- Many factors will be taken into consideration to decide the capital of the state including its size and administration.
- All the citizens are guessing which will be capital of the state and this has led to a debate among the netizens.
- The citizens are speculating that Jaipur North will be the capital of the state but there is no strong basis for this.
- The Ashok Gehlot government will announce the list and the boundaries of the new Districts soon and all the citizens will be able to check it online.
- All the citizens will need to get used to the new map of the state as soon as possible so that they do not face any difficulty while travelling to a new region.
Rajasthan New District Map 2023
- The Rajasthan Government will announce the new map of the state in the coming days.
- All the citizens are curious to know which regions will form the new Districts from the existing ones.
- The citizens will be able to check the new map of Rajasthan on the official website of the state and on all the local and national news channels.
- You can follow the link mentioned below to find all the information related to the New Rajasthan Map 2023.
Q&A For Rajasthan New District List 2023
The Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot announced 19 new Districts and 3 new administrative divisions in the State. This addition has been done by the reshaping of the existing large cities.
The current capital of Rajasthan is Jaipur. However since the city has been divided into two districts it is not clear which portion will serve as the capital of the state. The new capital will be announced later by the government of Rajasthan.
The CM Ashok Gehlot has also announced the new administrative divisions – Sikar, Banswara and Pali in the state.