The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is soon going to conduct the recruitment for Group A and B cadre posts. The RPSC has announced 988 posts for various posts in the Government of Rajasthan. All the candidates want to know when the application form for the exam will be released. The RAS Notification 2023 is expected to be released in June 2023 which will contain all the information related to the recruitment. The RPSC RAS Application Form 2023 is also expected to be released then.
All the candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility for the posts will be able to fill out the application form from the official website. The RPSC will then announce the Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam Date 2023 and thus the candidates should check the official website regularly for any updates related to the RAS Recruitment 2023, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RAS Recruitment 2023
The RAS Recruitment 2023 is going to start soon for all the Group A and B cadre posts under the Government of Rajasthan. The candidates who are eligible for the posts should apply for the recruitment exam as soon as the application form comes out. The aspirants should note that the recruitment process will consist of a preliminary written examination, Mains exam and personality test. The aspirants will have to clear all the stages with good marks in order to get selected for the posts.
The appointed candidates will then need to appear for the document verification after which they will be posted in various departments according to their ranks in the final merit list. The aspirants can check out the article given below for all the details related to RAS Notification 2023, application form, Eligibility and the syllabus of the exam.
RPSC RAS Notification 2023
The RPSC RAS Notification 2023 will most likely be out in the first week of June 2023. The RAS Registration 2023 will also start then and the aspirants will be able to fill out the application forms. The candidates can find the dates related to the RAS Recruitment 2023 in the table given below.
|Name of the Exam||RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Posts||Group A and B Posts|
|RPSC RAS Notification 2023||June, 2023|
|RAS Application Form 2023||June 2023|
|RPSC RAS Exam Date 2023||To Be Announced|
|RAS Result Date 2023||To Be Announced|
Rajasthan Administrative Services Eligibility 2023
The Rajasthan RAS Eligibility 2023 will be mentioned in the official notification. All the candidates will need to ensure that they fulfil all of the requirements for the posts before applying for them. The aspirants will have to fulfil the following Eligibility criteria for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023.
- All the candidates applying for gazetted posts must be 21 to 40 years of age and the candidates applying for non-gazetted posts must be 25 to 45 years of age.
- The candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognised institution of India.
- The aspirants who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for the exam but they will have to submit their proof of completion of the course before the Mains exam.
- The aspirants will be provided appropriate age relaxation according to their categories.
- The aspirants will also have to fulfil post specific qualifications, if there are any.
RPSC RAS Exam Syllabus 2023
- The RPSC RAS Exam Syllabus 2023 will also be mentioned in the official notification for the exam.
- The preliminary examination will be objective in nature and the Mains exam will be descriptive.
- The Mains exam will consist of 4 papers and each paper will be of 200 marks.
- The Prelims exam will be qualifying in nature and the candidates will only need to obtain qualifying marks in the exam.
- The candidates can check the table given below for the RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2023.
|Name||RPSC RAS Prelims 2023|
|Subjects||General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd Marks|
Process To Apply Online RAS Recruitment 2023
The Apply Online RAS Recruitment 2023 portal will open soon on the official website. The candidates who wish to fill out the application form should check out the steps mentioned below.
- First, open the official website of RPSC, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the option of ‘RPSC Online’ and then click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where you will need to register for Rajasthan Single Sign On.
- Here you will need to fill in your basic details and upload the scanned copies of your education marksheets.
- After completing this, you will be able to choose the recruitment that you want to apply for from the homepage.
- You will need to login into the website by using your user ID and OTP and then click on Proceed.
- When you click on it, your basic information will already be filled in the application form and you will only need to fill in some of the details.
- Then you will be asked to submit the application fee through online modes and this will complete your application form.
Link To RAS Application Form 2023
Q&A Related To RAS Recruitment 2023
The RAS Registration 2023 is expected to start from June 2023 with the release of the official notification.
All the candidates applying for gazetted posts must be 21 to 40 years of age and the candidates applying for non-gazetted posts must be 25 to 45 years of age.
The RPSC RAS Exam Date 2023 has not been announced by the RPSC yet. All the aspirants are advised to check the official website of RPSC regularly for all the updates related to the RPSC Recruitment 2023.