The Staff Selection Commission is planning to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2023 soon. All the candidates were invited to fill out the SSC CHSL Application from 16 December to 4 January 2023. The SSC has announced approximately 4500 vacancies for the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk. The aspirants who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria for the job will be able to acquire it after they clear all the stages of the recruitment process. All the aspirants who filled out the application form will be able to participate in it.
The SSC will release the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 in the coming few days and then the final answer key in April 2023 and the candidates will be able to calculate their marks in it. After that, the SSC 10+2 Level Result 2023 will be released in May 2023. The candidates will be able to check all the details related to the SSC CHSL Exam Exam Analysis 2023 here and direct links to take on the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023
The SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 will be out on the official website of SSC as soon as the exam is over because this is CBT Exam. All the candidates who participated in the exam will need to check the official ssc.nic in 10+2 Level answer keys and their response sheets in order to calculate their marks in the exam. The SSC will then release the SSC CHSL Result 2023 along with the cut off marks. All the candidates will be able to check their marks and the cut off marks from the official website. The aspirants who clear the cut off marks will be called for Tier 2 of the recruitment stage.
The aspirants should note that the recruitment process consists of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Document verification. If the candidates fail at any of these stages then they will be disqualified from the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023. Thus the candidates should ensure that they are eligible for the posts. The aspirants can check out the article given below for all the information related to the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023.
SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off marks 2023
The SSC CHSL Cut Off 2023 is Moderate to Difficult on the first shift of exam. The aspirants should note down all the important dates mentioned in the table below so that they do not miss any of them.
|Name of the Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2023 (CHSL)|
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts||Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk|
|SSC CHSL Application 2023||6 December to 4 January 2023|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2023||9-21 March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023||21 March 2023|
|SSC CHSL Result 2023||April 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 2023||June 2023|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
Ssc.nic.in CHSL Answer Key 2023 Objection
- The SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 will be released on the official website a few days after the exam is conducted.
- The SSC will release the answer key and the response sheets of all the aspirants so that they can calculate their scores.
- The aspirants will also be able to raise any kind of objection against the SSC 10+2 Answer Key 2023 if they find any problem with it.
- The SSC will keep the objection window open for three days after the answer key is released.
- If the objection raised by the applicants is verified by the SSC, then all the aspirants will be awarded marks for it accordingly.
- The aspirants will be able to check the answer key by logging into the official website.
SSC 10+2 Level Cut Off Marks 2023
- The SSC 10+2 Level Cut Off Marks 2023 Tier 1 will be released by the SSC along with the result of the exam.
- All the candidates who clear the cut off marks will be able to participate in Tier 2 of the recruitment process.
- The SSC will determine the cut off marks based on the number of participants in the exam, the highest marks secured by the aspirants, the vacancies available and the difficulty of the exam.
- All the aspirants can check the table given below for the expected SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks 2023.
|Category||Expected SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks 2023|
|UR||140 – 145 marks|
|SC||110 – 115 marks|
|ST||100 – 105 marks|
|OBC||135 – 140 marks|
|EWS||130 – 135 marks|
|ESM||55 – 60 marks|
|OH||105 – 110 marks|
|HH||65 – 70 marks|
|VH||85 – 90 marks|
|Other PwD||55 – 60 marks|
Process To Check SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023
The SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 will be released on the official website in April 2023 and all the candidates will need to follow the steps given below to check it.
- First, all the aspirants will need to open the official website of SSC according to their region.
- Then they will need to login into the website by using their username and password.
- Then they will need to find the option of ‘SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023’ and click on it.
- Then a new page will open up where they will be able to find all the options related to recruitment.
- Here they will be able to find the option of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 and they will need to click on it.
- Then the Answer key and the aspirant’s response sheets will open up in a new window and they will be able to calculate their scores from here.
Link To Check SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023
|Ssc.nic.in Answer Key 2023 Link||ssc.nic.in|
Q&A For SSC HS Level Answer Key 2023
The SSC HS Level Answer Key 2023 is expected to be released in April 2023 on the official website of SSC.
The SSC will release the SSC CHSL Result 2023 in May 2023 along with the cut off marks and all the candidates will need to login into the official website to check it.
The SSC is yet to announce the SSC CHSL Tier 2 2023 date but it is expected that the exam will be held in June 2023.
1 thought on “SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 – Cut Off Marks Expected UR/OBC/SC/ST”
Haw to apply ssc, but may I want to apply, affter to apply the conduct exam or what? Sir