The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the exam to recruit various General Duty Constables in different armed forces of the country. The SSC GD Recruitment 2023 is being conducted for the recruitment of GD Constables in NCB, BSF, CISF, ITBP, AR, CRPF, SSB and SSF for 45284 vacancies. All the aspirants who want to be a part of these armed forces were invited to apply for the posts from 27 October to 30 November 2023. Now, the SSC has conducted the SSC GD Exam from 10 January to 13 February 2023. Now all the candidates are waiting for the SSC GD Result 2023 to be released on the official website ssc.nic.in. It is expected that the result will be declared on 30 March 2023 on the official website of staff selection commission at ssc.nic.in.
Meanwhile, the Commission released the Answer Key on 18 February for the candidates to calculate their scores in the exam and now the SSC Constable GD Result 2023 is being expected. All the aspirants should check the official website of SSC regularly so that they do not miss the declaration of the ssc.nic.in Constable GD Result 2023. Also pay attention to the SSC GD Cut Off Marks 2023 which is very important for your selection in the next stage. If you manage to score above it then you will be named in the SSC Constable GD Merit List 2023.
SSC GD Result 2023
The SSC GD Result 2023 will be out soon on the official website and the candidates who appeared in the exam will be able to check their scores. The candidates who clear the written examination will be called for the next stage of the recruitment process which will be the Physical Standard Test and Physical Measurement Test. These tests will determine the physical fitness of the aspirants and they will be scored according to their performances. Then the SSC will release the merit list of all the candidates who clear this stage and then they will be called for Medical Examination.
This will determine the medical fitness of the selected candidates and then they will be called for Document Verification. Then the appointed candidates will be posted at different locations in the country. The aspirants can check the article given below for all the information regarding the SSC Constable GD Result 2023.
Ssc.nic.in Constable GD Exam Result 2023
The SSC Constable GD Exam Result 2023 was conducted in January 2023 and now all the aspirants are eagerly waiting for the result to be released. You can check out the table given below for all the important dates related to the SSC GD Exam 2023.
|Name of the Exam||SSC Constable GD Exam 2023|
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts||NCB, BSF, CISF, ITBP, AR, CRPF, SSB and SSF|
|SSC GD Notification 2023||27 October 2023|
|SSC GD Application Form 2023||27 October to 30 November 2023|
|SSC GD Exam 2023||10 January to 13 February 2023|
|SSC GD Answer Key 2023||18 February to 25 February 2023|
|SSC GD Result 2023||30 March 2023|
SSC GD Cut Off Marks 2023 Region Wise
The SSC will release the cut-off marks along with the result scorecards and all the candidates will be able to check the cut-off marks on the web portal. Meanwhile, the aspirants can check out the table given below for the expected SSC GD Cut Off Marks 2023.
|Region||SSC GD Cut Off Marks 2023 Region Wise|
|Punjab||78 – 83 marks|
|Haryana||79 – 82 marks|
|Chandigarh||67 – 76 marks|
|Rajasthan||52 – 57 marks|
|Bihar||50 – 55 marks|
|Assam||53 – 58 marks|
|Arunachal Pradesh||56 – 61 marks|
|Andhra Pradesh||66 – 89 marks|
|Jammu & Kashmir||64 – 79 marks|
|Jharkhand||64 – 75 marks|
|Uttrakhand||53 – 69 marks|
|Uttar Pradesh||76 – 94 marks|
|Gujarat||86 – 92 marks|
|Madhya Pradesh||75 – 85 marks|
|Maharashtra||73 – 84 marks|
|Kerala||73 – 80 marks|
|Karnataka||73 – 86 marks|
|Tamil Nadu||71 – 88 marks|
|Odisha||69 – 84 marks|
|West Bengal||67 – 91 marks|
|Manipur||56 – 90 marks|
|Mizoram||64 – 70 marks|
|Telangana||59 – 70 marks|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||54 – 66 marks|
|Chattisgarh||63 – 94 marks|
|Nagaland||75 – 87 marks|
|Tripura||78 – 94 marks|
|Delhi||88 – 96 marks|
|Puducherry||83 – 94 marks|
SSC Constable GD Merit List 2023
- The SSC Constable GD Merit List 2023 will be released on the official website along with the result.
- The aspirants will be able to download the merit lists and check their names in it.
- The merit list will contain the names of the candidates according to the ranks that they acquired in the exam.
- The SSC will also release category wise merit lists so that the candidates can check their rank according to their categories.
- All the aspirants who clear the written examination will be called for the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- The aspirants will need to clear these tests in order to get appointed for the posts.
Process To Check SSC GD Result 2023 @ ssc.nic.in
The SSC GD Result 2023 will be out soon on the official website and all the aspirants will be able to check their results by following the steps given below.
- First, you will need to go to the official website of Staff selection commission @ ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of logging in to the website by using your username and password.
- Then you will be taken to a new page where you will see all the active recruitments under the SSC.
- Find the SSC GD Recruitment 2023 and look for the option of Result under this.
- Click on the ‘Result’ option and then you will be asked to fill in your examination roll number and your date of birth.
- After filling in these details, click on ‘Submit’ and then your result will open up in a new page.
- You will be able to check your score, rank and cut-off marks in the exam.
Link To Check SSC Constable GD Result 2023
Q&A Related To SSC GD Result 2023
The SSC GD Result 2023 will most likely be declared on 30 March 2023 on the official website of SSC. However, the exact date of the result will be announced on a later date.
You can check your SSC Constable GD Result 2023 on the official website by following the steps mentioned in the article above.
The SSC GD Recruitment 2023 is being conducted for the recruitment of GD Constables in NCB, BSF, CISF, ITBP, AR, CRPF, SSB and SSF for 45284 vacancies.