The Tripura Election 2023 is being held today on 16 February in the state and all the voters are encouraged to vote for their choice of party and candidates. The Congress has formed an alliance with the CPI-M and the Bhartiya Janata Party has formed an alliance with the Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura (IPFT). These parties are competing against the TIPRA Motha, which is the newest regional party in the state. There are a total of 60 constituencies in the state and a party needs to acquire 31 seats in order to obtain the majority. The Tripura Election Result 2023 is being prepared to form the Legislative Assembly in the state. The tenure of the current Legislative Assembly will be expiring in March 2023. The Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 will be declared on 2 March 2023 on all the news TV channels. The current majority holder in the Tripura Legislative Assembly is the BJP party. Everyone in the state is now waiting to see if the party can maintain its majority against the Congress and the TIPRA Motha parties.
Tripura Election Result 2023
|Party Name||Complete Result Details|
|Complete – Detailed||Election Results|
The Tripura Election Result 2023 will be out on 2 March 2023. The voters were able to vote for their chosen candidate on 16 February 2023. The counting of the votes will be done live on all the local and national news channels. A total of 259 candidates, including 13 women, are competing in the elections. The BJP is competing on 55 seats and its ally on 6 seats as both parties have fielded their candidates from the Ampinagar constituency. The Left is competing on 47 seats while the Congress is competing on 13 seats. The TIPRA Motha, headed by Pradyot Kishore Debbarma, is contesting 42 seats. As of now, a 69.9% voter turnout has been recorded in the state. It is expected that there will be a 75% voter turnout in the state. The state has also been sealed and the international and inter-state have been sealed to prevent any kind of disruption in the elections. You can read the article given below for all the details regarding the Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023.
Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 Party Wise
The Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 will be announced in March 2023. All the parties who are participating in the elections will be present for the counting of votes. Currently, BJP holds the majority in the state with 36 seats followed by CPI-M with 16 seats. You can check the table below for the official schedule of the Tripura Election 2023.
|Notification Release Date 2023||21 January 2023|
|Last Date for Filing Nomination||30 January 2023|
|Scrutiny of Nomination||31 January 2023|
|Last Date for Withdrawal of Nomination||2 February 2023|
|Date of Election||16 February 2023|
|Tripura Election Result Date 2023||2 March 2023|
|Party Wise Seats||To be Announced|
Tripura Election Result 2023 Constituency Wise
The Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 will be declared soon. There are 60 constituencies which are listed below.
- Town Bardowali
- Mandai Bajar
- Ramchandra Ghat
- Ramia Valley
All the parties have placed their candidates in these constituencies in order to obtain a majority in the 13th Legislative Assembly. The winners for each constituency will be announced later but it is expected that BJP will be able to maintain the majority in the state.
Tripura Election Exit Poll 2023
- All the news channels will be conducting their own Tripura Election Exit Poll 2023.
- An exit poll is a survey which is conducted as soon as the voter walks out after casting their vote,
- This acts as a solid indicator for which party will form the government as it takes into account the exact vote which has been cast by the voter.
- Tripura Election Exit Poll 2023 shows that BJP will form the government this year as well.
- Many voters have expressed that they have voted for BJP followed by Congress and its alliance in the state.
- The TIPRA Motha is also expected to perform well in the elections too.
- More exit polls will be available on different News channels in a few days so that the residents can get an idea regarding which state will be forming the government in the state.
Functions of Assembly After Tripura Election Result 2023
The Legislative Assembly of Tripura is known to perform the following functions in the state after winning the Tripura Election Result 2023.
- The Legislative Assembly is advisory in nature and can pass a bill to the Legislative Council.
- The Legislative Assembly can also reject any state law which can lead to a no-confidence motion in the assembly.
- The Legislative Assembly can also question the members of the Council of Ministers.
- It also controls the financial matters of the state and decides the annual budget of the state. It can also pass various money bills in the assembly to the council.
- It can also take part in the election for the President of India. The Speaker of the Legislative Assembly is also elected by the members of the Assembly.
Q&A Related To Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023
The Tripura Election Result 2023 will be declared on 2 March 2023 on all the news TV channels. The current majority holder in the Tripura Legislative Assembly is the BJP party.
There are a total of 60 constituencies in the state and a party needs to acquire 31 seats in order to obtain the majority. A total of 259 candidates, including 13 women are competing in the elections to have a chance of forming the government in the state.
You can check the Tripura Election Result 2023 on all the local and national TV channels on 2 March 2023.