The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a short UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 for the recruitment of an Enforcement Officer (EO)/ Accounts Officer (AO) and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner. It has been announced that there are 418 vacancies for the posts of Enforcement Officer and 159 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner under the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023. All the candidates who are eligible for these posts will be able to apply for these posts from 25 February to 17 March 2023. The UPSC will then release the UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2023 later on the official website.
The candidates will also be able to check the UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2023 in the detailed notification which will be released along with UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023. The candidates should prepare well for the exam since it is a national-level exam and UPSC is known to set difficult exams. All the aspirants are also advised to check the official website regularly for all the updates regarding the Apply Online UPSC EO Recruitment 2023, upsc.gov.in. Complete details related to the UPSC AO Recruitment 2023 is discussed here for your reference.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 is about to start and all the aspirants are waiting for the application form to be released so that they can apply for the posts. The candidates should know that this exam will be difficult as many candidates apply for these posts because of the many perks and lucrative salaries associated with it. EPFO stands for Employee Provident Fund Organization and it also conducts the UPSC AO Recruitment 2023. The candidates should also familiarize themselves with the exam pattern in order to secure good marks in the exam.
The UPSC will hold a written examination for the recruitment of EO and APFC. after clearing the written examination the candidates will have to appear for the Personality Test which will determine whether they have the necessary skills for the job or not. All the candidates who are planning to appear in the exam should read the article given below for all the information regarding the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2023
The UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 will be out soon on the official website and all the candidates will be able to check it for the exam pattern and all the other information regarding the exam. You can also check out the table given below for all the important dates regarding the UPSC EO Notification 2023 and Exam.
|Name of the Exam||UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Posts||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner|
|UPSC EPFO Notification 2023||21 February 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023||25 February to 17 March 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2023||June 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Result 2023||July 2023|
UPSC EO/AO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
All the candidates who wish to apply for the UPSC EPFO Exam 2023 should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria for the posts. You can check out the UPSC EPFO Eligibility 2023 below.
- All the candidates applying for the exam must be a citizen of India.
- The applicants applying for the posts of EO must be 18 to 30 years of age and the applicants applying for the posts of APFC must be 18 to 35 years of age.
- The aspirants must also possess a Bachelor’s degree in any field however a degree in Company Law/Labour Law / Public Administration will be preferred.
- The candidates who belong to reserve categories will also receive age relaxations according to the regulations set by the Government of India.
- The candidates should also note that they do not have any physical deformities other than the ones which have been allowed in the UPSC EPFO Notification 2023.
UPSC EO/AO Exam Syllabus 2023
The UPSC EPFO Exam Syllabus 2023 will be mentioned in the official notification which will be released along with the Application Form. The aspirants can check out the expected exam syllabus below.
- The exam will be for 100 marks and will be held for a duration of 2 hours.
- There will also be a negative marking of ⅓ rd marks for each incorrect answer in the exam.
- The topics which will be covered in the exam are- Part A- General English and Vocabulary, Part B- Indian Culture, and Freedom Movements with Current Events; Population, Development, and Globalization; Elementary Mathematics, Statistics, and General Mental Ability; Social Security in India; Constitution of India; Current trends in the Indian Economy; Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications, and General Science; Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labor Laws, Insurance.
Process To Apply Online UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
The UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 will be out soon on the official website and all the aspirants will be able to apply for the recruitment process by following the steps listed below.
- First, the applicants will need to open the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
- The applicants will be able to find the option of ‘Apply Online’ on the homepage.
- When they click on this option, a new page will open up where the applicants will see all the open application forms.
- They will need to find the UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 from this list and click on it.
- Then they will be taken to a new page where they will see all the instructions to fill out the application form.
- The candidates should also note that if they had completed their UPSC OTR beforehand then their basic information will be filled out in the application form on its own.
- The candidates will need to fill in other required information in the application form and then they will need to submit the application fee.
- After the application fee is submitted then their application form will be submitted and the candidates will be able to take a printout of the application form.
Link To UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023
|UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023||upsc.gov.in|
|UPSC EPFO Notification 2023||upsc.gov.in|
Q&A Related To UPSC EO/AO Recruitment 2023
The UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023 will be released on the official website on 25 February 2023 and will remain active till 17 March 2023.
The candidates who are applying for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 should note that the recruitment process will consist of a written examination and a personality test.
All the applicants applying for the posts of EO must be 18 to 30 years of age and the applicants applying for the posts of APFC must be 18 to 35 years of age.